Ab Appointment

Standard

I had to see my surgeon today regarding my “ripped” an muscle. After checking it out, it is now wait and watch. There may be a herniation needing surgical repair. It could be scar tissue. There are a lot of if’s. Instead of going into another surgery, I am to watch for fevers, chills, vomiting, diarrhea and pain continuing. If it continues, a ct will be ordered. Only after all of this, unless it becomes emergent, then surgery may be needed. I am thankful for this. I have not bounced back as quickly because of this whole muscle thing. I am not ready for another round of surgery.

Advertisements